Adiphene is a scientifically-proven weight loss supplement. The supplement has the ability to help users lose weight quickly because its ingredients are designed to boost metabolism. In addition to boosting and stimulating the metabolism, the supplement also:
- Reduces fat absorption
- Reduces carbohydrate absorption
- Increases energy levels
- Allows users to feel more energetic
- Works as a fat inhibitor
- Reduces the appetite of the user
The ingredients contained in Adiphene include five stimulants, and two thermogenic boosters. These ingredients are what allow the user to experience a boost in metabolism, which in-turn leads to weight loss.
The five stimulants include:
- Bitter orange which was shown in a 2002 Journal of Medicine study to be the best possible thermogenic substitute for the ingredient ephedra. After the ban of ephedra by the Food and Drug administration, many people turned to bitter orange as a replacement for the potent diet and weight loss ingredient. In addition, a government agency that is highly regarded approved bitter orange as a way to suppress appetite.
- Chromium picolinate is an ingredient shown to increase the efficiency of insulin, which is instrumental in determining how much fat is stored in the body. Chromium is believed to stimulate the activity of insulin, which speeds the breakdown of glucose and fat. Research has suggested chromium works by increasing the sensitivity of the body’s insulin receptors. Most foods consumed in high levels in the American diet are devoid of Chromium, because it is removed during processing.
- Guarana Extract comes from a small bean found primarily in South America. The seeds of Guarana are rich in caffeine, which means the extract of this plant has an impact on metabolic rates. It is also valuable as an appetite suppressant and enhances physical and mental performance. Similarly to caffeine, Guarana is valuable as a weight loss aid because it stimulates certain hormones from the adrenal glands that force the body to burn more stored fat. In addition to fat-fighting capabilities, the extract of this exotic plant also increases mental alertness and energy levels, fights fatigue and increases stamina. Guarana is absorbed more slowly than traditional types of caffeine, so the energy levels from this ingredient can be sustained over a longer period of time.
- Ginseng panax root extract 10% is an herb that is believed to have an effect on carbohydrate metabolism, which means it can potentially aid in the management of blood sugar levels. It was reported in the Phytotherapy Research Journal that an ingredient found in ginseng has an ability to inhibit differentiation in the cells that store fat as energy.
- Cacao extract is known to inhibit fat storage and increase the metabolism of fat. A recently released study in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry discovered that properties of cocoa could potentially inhibit the digestion of fats and carbohydrates.
The two thermogenic ingredients are:
- Cinnamon extract which has been shown in a number of studies to reduce insulin resistance and blood glucose levels sustained during fasting. Both of these are associated with abdominal fat. Cinnamon has also been proven to lower the glycemic effect of a meal, which means that the foods consumed during a meal will be absorbed more slowly, preventing a spike in blood sugar levels.
- Cayenne capsicum 40M HU/G is a highly concentrated substance that allows the active ingredients in Adiphene to be taken to the places in the body where they’re needed in order to produce results. Capsicum is a spice found in hot chilies, which aids in the burning of fat, because the heat from the chilies forces the body to work hard to cool itself down, burning calories in the process. Cayenne has also been shown to increase a body’s core temperature, which can lead to the burning of nearly 300 extra calories per day.
The fat metabolizers in Adiphene are:
- Glucomannan is an appetite suppressant, which works by absorbing water and increasing in size, which fills the stomach to give a feeling of fullness.
- Chitosan extract is a fat binder that grabs fats located in the stomach, and carries them through the digestive system so they are eliminated by the body, instead of being absorbed.
- Adiphene contains three fat metabolizers, including Vitamin B6, L-carnitine HCL, and ginger root extract.
Directions for Use
To see results with Adiphene:
- Take one capsule with 8 oz. of water, 20 minutes before breakfast
- One capsule with 8 oz. of water, 20 minutes before lunch
- Three months is the optimum amount of time to take Adiphene, because this is the amount of time most bodies require to make big changes in how the metabolism works. During this time, exercise is not required to lose weight, but if a user does opt to exercise while simultaneously taking Adiphene, the user will likely experience more dramatic weight loss results.
Adiphene should only be ordered from the manufacturer, to ensure a pure, authentic product. Adiphene.com is the authentic retailer of the weight loss supplement, and it can be ordered through their website or by phone.
The official retailer of the product offers savings for buying multiple bottles of the product, particularly three month supplies. It is recommended that users take at least three months’ worth of the product in order to have maximum results, which is why the site offers this special deal. One bottle of Adiphene contains a one month supply of 60 pills.